How to audition for ‘Operation Rising Star’ at Fort Eustis
Don’t keep that beautiful singing voice of yours hidden from the world.
Singers – it’s your time to shine. You won’t want to miss this upcoming opportunity from the 733rd Force Support Division at Fort Eustis.
According to The Official Website of Joint Base Langley-Eustis – auditions begin September 13 for “Operation Rising Star”.
Auditions will take place at the Fort Eustis Club. ORS is an Army-wide singing competition held each year, offering contestants a multitude of prizes – and the ‘opportunity of a lifetime’ for one lucky contestant.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'