Gabrielle re-forms into Tropical Storm; Humberto likely to become a hurricane
We are now tracking two tropical storms in the Atlantic.
Tropical Storm Humberto continues to strengthen and will likely become a hurricane later today. Humberto is about 150 miles west of the Cape Verde Islands.
This system is moving west and will take a northwest turn over the next few days.
Tropical Storm Gabrielle has reformed in the Atlantic, about 185 miles south of Bermuda.
Gabrielle is moving north and will stay on a generally north track (and off the east coast) for the next several days.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery