NewsChannel 3 takes action for Portsmouth residents fed up with loud shipyard horns
Portsmouth, Va. – If you live and work in Portsmouth, you know the sound: loud horns blaring at all hours of the day and night
It’s all coming from cranes at a shipyard across the water in Norfolk and these constant, incessant horns are driving some residents to their wits’ end.
They asked NewsChannel 3 to take action so we went straight to company executives.
See how we got results coming up Tuesday at 6.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton