NewsChannel 3 takes action for Portsmouth residents fed up with loud shipyard horns
Portsmouth, Va. – If you live and work in Portsmouth, you know the sound: loud horns blaring at all hours of the day and night
It’s all coming from cranes at a shipyard across the water in Norfolk and these constant, incessant horns are driving some residents to their wits’ end.
They asked NewsChannel 3 to take action so we went straight to company executives.
See how we got results coming up Tuesday at 6.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!