More than 100 soldiers return to Fort Eustis
More than 100 soldiers returned to Fort Eustis on Monday night.
About 105 soldiers returned from the 359th Inland Cargo Transfer Company, 10th Transportation Battalion, 7th Sustainment Brigade.
They were deployed in Afghanistan for the past nine months, supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
Three soldiers from the unit were killed during the deployment.
The ceremony was held on Monday night at 9 p.m. at the McClellan Fitness Center.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom