More than 100 soldiers return to Fort Eustis
More than 100 soldiers returned to Fort Eustis on Monday night.
About 105 soldiers returned from the 359th Inland Cargo Transfer Company, 10th Transportation Battalion, 7th Sustainment Brigade.
They were deployed in Afghanistan for the past nine months, supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
Three soldiers from the unit were killed during the deployment.
The ceremony was held on Monday night at 9 p.m. at the McClellan Fitness Center.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel