Shoe ad showing “dead dog” offends animal lovers
A running shoe ad is causing an uproar among animal lovers, according to a recent report from KTVI.
According to Business Insider, the ad infers the shoes are so good, you’ll ‘run your dog to death’. A man is shown leaning over a dog lying on the ground. The dog was not actually dead.
The company has since pulled the ad and apologized on Facebook, according to the report.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’