‘Walking Dead’ fans can now take online course
Fans of The Walking Dead can now learn even more about their favorite show.
AMC network has partnered with Instructure and the University of California, Irvine, to offer a massive open online course involving case studies from the zombie apocalypse TV drama, according to a recent article from USA Today.
The free, eight-week course is called Society, Science, Survival: Lessons from AMC’s The Walking Dead and is being offered on Instructure’s online Canvas Network, according to an announcement from AMC and its partners.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth