‘Walking Dead’ fans can now take online course
Fans of The Walking Dead can now learn even more about their favorite show.
AMC network has partnered with Instructure and the University of California, Irvine, to offer a massive open online course involving case studies from the zombie apocalypse TV drama, according to a recent article from USA Today.
The free, eight-week course is called Society, Science, Survival: Lessons from AMC’s The Walking Dead and is being offered on Instructure’s online Canvas Network, according to an announcement from AMC and its partners.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations