UPDATE: Expect delays on I-64 High Rise Bridge westbound
UPDATE: The incident has cleared and all lanes are open to traffic. Current delay is 6 miles to Bowers Hill.
The I-64 High Rise Bridge westbound is blocked due to a traffic crash.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains