Woman says electronic cigarette exploded
Atlanta, Ga. – Elizabeth Wilkowski says she plugged her E-Hit cigarette into her computer to charge when it exploded.
Wilkowski says the rag she used to protect her hand caught fire as she yanked the cigarette out of the computer.
She says the flames from the cigarette also burned her couch and rug.
The owner of the store where Wilkowski bought the cigarette says he no longer carries the brand E-Hit.
He’s offered to replace her cigarette with a brand from a different distributor.
So far, there’s been no response from E-Hit.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations