Woman says electronic cigarette exploded
Atlanta, Ga. – Elizabeth Wilkowski says she plugged her E-Hit cigarette into her computer to charge when it exploded.
Wilkowski says the rag she used to protect her hand caught fire as she yanked the cigarette out of the computer.
She says the flames from the cigarette also burned her couch and rug.
The owner of the store where Wilkowski bought the cigarette says he no longer carries the brand E-Hit.
He’s offered to replace her cigarette with a brand from a different distributor.
So far, there’s been no response from E-Hit.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million