OS1 Lakia Perez
Today news channel three honors Operations Specialist Petty Officer First Class Lakia Perez. She’s served in the Navy for 18 and a half years.
She is a mother of two and is currently serving at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth as a substance abuse counselor. Operations Specialist Perez is from Newark, New Jersey and her future plans are to retire and pursue a career in the field of drug and alcohol counseling.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!