Mystery diner leaves touching note for family with special needs child
China Grove, NC – A waitress fought back tears as she delivered a touching note to a family at a diner in China Grove, NC.
According to myfoxphilly.com, a family with a special needs child was dining out on Friday when their 8-year-old became a “bit rowdy.”
This family had been going through hard times recently. Their 8-year-old son, Riley, has also dealt with struggles with three major brain surgeries for epilepsy.
They say the child was making noise and other customers were becoming aggravated, but one customer decided to send the family some encouragement instead.
The waitress, who was touched by the customer’s act of kindness, told the family their bill had been paid and she handed them a note that read, “God only gives special children to special people.”
The family was also moved by the note.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found