High school student builds global tech company now worth $3.5 million
St. Louis, MO – Jaylen Bledsoe is a 15-year-old sophomore at Hazelwood West High School who started his own tech company that is now worth $3.5 million in just three years.
Jaylen sat down with John Pertzborn to explain how he starting building a company when he was only 12.
He plans to attend Harvard after he graduates from high school and will be a presenter for a local youth entrepreneurship nonprofit Independent Youth at their annual TrepStart Day in September, as well as being a national speaker for the organization.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave