Many gathered to raise money for ALS and support a Navy Veteran
Virginia Beach, VA - George Sasse, a Navy Veteran with 23 years under his belt is now facing the toughest battle of his life as he fights ALS, also know as Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
Today friends and former teammates took action to help him and his family by holding a Ruck March at First Landing State Park.
Participants carried heavy backpacks on the trail to show their support.
So far more than thirty-thousand dollars have been raise to help his family with living expenses.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean