A man in Virginia Beach plans to run for 24 hours
Virginia Beach, VA - Right now a man is attempting to break records while taking action and getting results for disabled children.
Dennis Welch is a member of Team HOYT VB.
This team is a group of runners that focus on including those who are physically disabled in their races.
This morning Welch started his 24 hour run at Virginia Beach Middle School to raise awareness.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call