A man in Virginia Beach plans to run for 24 hours
Virginia Beach, VA - Right now a man is attempting to break records while taking action and getting results for disabled children.
Dennis Welch is a member of Team HOYT VB.
This team is a group of runners that focus on including those who are physically disabled in their races.
This morning Welch started his 24 hour run at Virginia Beach Middle School to raise awareness.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found