A man in Virginia Beach plans to run for 24 hours
Virginia Beach, VA - Right now a man is attempting to break records while taking action and getting results for disabled children.
Dennis Welch is a member of Team HOYT VB.
This team is a group of runners that focus on including those who are physically disabled in their races.
This morning Welch started his 24 hour run at Virginia Beach Middle School to raise awareness.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge