Water main break in Portsmouth
Portsmouth, Va. – Crews expect to have a water main break repaired sometime this afternoon, according to Dana Woodson with the City of Portsmouth.
It happened in the 100 block of Gillis Road. A two inch water main was damaged.
No roads have been closed.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates on repairs.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'