Water main break in Portsmouth
Portsmouth, Va. – Crews expect to have a water main break repaired sometime this afternoon, according to Dana Woodson with the City of Portsmouth.
It happened in the 100 block of Gillis Road. A two inch water main was damaged.
No roads have been closed.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates on repairs.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel