Water main break in Portsmouth
Portsmouth, Va. – Crews expect to have a water main break repaired sometime this afternoon, according to Dana Woodson with the City of Portsmouth.
It happened in the 100 block of Gillis Road. A two inch water main was damaged.
No roads have been closed.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates on repairs.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom