Son of D.C. Councilman charged with DUI, possession of marijuana in Hampton
Hampton, Va. - Marion Christopher Barry, the son of D.C. Councilman and former Mayor Marion Barry, was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of marijuana and synthetic marijuana.
Police say on Friday, August 16th, they were on patrol on Coliseum Drive when they saw a grey PT Cruiser driving erratically.
They conducted a traffic stop and after an investigation, they arrested Barry for driving under the influence. Police say they also found suspected marijuana on Barry and inside of the car. Police say they also located synthetic marijuana in the vehicle.
Barry has been released.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel