‘Mighty Wings’ will be landing at a McDonald’s near you
McDonalds is adding “Mighty Wings” to its menus nationwide next month.
The Chicago Tribune reported McDonald’s announced the release of their new chicken wings on its Facebook page.
McDonald’s post included a release date of Sept. 9 but has since been deleted and the date has been changed.
Now you can expect Mighty Wings to be in your local McDonalds by Sept. 24 at the latest.
The price for Mighty Wings will start at $2.99 and come in three, five and 10-piece meals.
You can then choose from nine sauces including Chipotle Barbeque, Creamy Ranch, Honey or Hot Mustard, Spicy Buffalo, Sweet Chili, Sweet ‘N Sour, Honey and Barbeque.
McDonald’s Facebook post included other new menu items including a Pralines and Creme McFlurry, Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Southwest Premium McWrap.
The company declined to comment on the other menu items but confirmed that Mighty Wings are coming to menus.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen