Former ODU defensive star cut by Seattle Seahawks
Three dreams are on hold.
Former Old Dominion defensive star, Craig Wilkins, was cut by the Seattle Seahawks on Tuesday.
Wilkins was signed by the NFC West champions earlier this summer as an undrafted free agent.
He was one of three Monarchs trying to make their dream a reality by playing in the NFL.
Earlier this week, Chris Burnette was cut by the Miami Dolphins and Eddie McClamb by the Philadelphia Eagles.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found