Viral Video: 96-year-old man writes tribute to his wife, “Oh Sweet Lorraine”
(CNN) – This story is simply amazing. A 96-year-old man sees an ad in a newspaper about a singer-songwriter contest. He is inspired to write a tribute to his wife, Lorraine, whom he was with for 75 years. She had died only a month before Fred sat down and penned a song. Green Shoe Studio’s people are so moved by his story, they go see Fred, interview him and decide to professionally record the song for free. This is the story of “Oh Sweet Lorraine.”
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains