One wounded in Virginia Beach shooting
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 24-year-old man was taken to the hospital after police say he was shot in Virginia Beach on Sunday night.
Police found the man suffering from a gunshot wound in the 700 block of Roxbury Place.
The victim is listed in stable but critical condition.
Police are now looking for a 1999 gold/champagne colored S-Series Saturn 4-door vehicle with tinted windows.
If you’ve seen this car or if you know anything about the shooting, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'