One wounded in Virginia Beach shooting
Virginia Beach, Va. – A 24-year-old man was taken to the hospital after police say he was shot in Virginia Beach on Sunday night.
Police found the man suffering from a gunshot wound in the 700 block of Roxbury Place.
The victim is listed in stable but critical condition.
Police are now looking for a 1999 gold/champagne colored S-Series Saturn 4-door vehicle with tinted windows.
If you’ve seen this car or if you know anything about the shooting, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave