Remembering a Portsmouth teen
Portsmouth, VA - Hundreds of people gathered to remember a Portsmouth teen that drowned when his bicycle went over the Clifford Street bridge.
Gary Faulkner was known as a caring 15-year-old boy who always put others before himself.
Newschannel 3′s Jackie Faye was at the vigil and spoke to Gary’s mother.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales