Hair dressers volunteer their time and service so kids can look cool for school
Hampton, VA - On Sunday the Hampton Roads Beauty Professional Technicians held their 5th Annual “Looking Cool for School” event at the Above All Hair Studio.
The beauty professional styled the boys and girls hair and sent them home with free school supplies.
The hair dressers told NewsChannel 3 that they love helping the community and styling under privileged kids.
The free haircuts will take place tomorrow as well from 8:30 am- noon.
You can make an appointment by calling 757-838-4100 just ask for Tinette Coles or Latonya Taliferro.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery