Hair dressers volunteer their time and service so kids can look cool for school
Hampton, VA - On Sunday the Hampton Roads Beauty Professional Technicians held their 5th Annual “Looking Cool for School” event at the Above All Hair Studio.
The beauty professional styled the boys and girls hair and sent them home with free school supplies.
The hair dressers told NewsChannel 3 that they love helping the community and styling under privileged kids.
The free haircuts will take place tomorrow as well from 8:30 am- noon.
You can make an appointment by calling 757-838-4100 just ask for Tinette Coles or Latonya Taliferro.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it