Hair dressers volunteer their time and service so kids can look cool for school
Hampton, VA - On Sunday the Hampton Roads Beauty Professional Technicians held their 5th Annual “Looking Cool for School” event at the Above All Hair Studio.
The beauty professional styled the boys and girls hair and sent them home with free school supplies.
The hair dressers told NewsChannel 3 that they love helping the community and styling under privileged kids.
The free haircuts will take place tomorrow as well from 8:30 am- noon.
You can make an appointment by calling 757-838-4100 just ask for Tinette Coles or Latonya Taliferro.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’