Hair dressers volunteer their time and service so kids can look cool for school
Hampton, VA - On Sunday the Hampton Roads Beauty Professional Technicians held their 5th Annual “Looking Cool for School” event at the Above All Hair Studio.
The beauty professional styled the boys and girls hair and sent them home with free school supplies.
The hair dressers told NewsChannel 3 that they love helping the community and styling under privileged kids.
The free haircuts will take place tomorrow as well from 8:30 am- noon.
You can make an appointment by calling 757-838-4100 just ask for Tinette Coles or Latonya Taliferro.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home