Woman arrested after early-morning robbery and stabbing in Newport News
Newport News, Virginia – A woman has been arrested after an early-morning stabbing and robbery in the of Warwick Boulevard and Hickory Point Boulevard in Newport News.
A 41 year-old man told police he had been robbed and stabbed in a home in the 400 block of South Trellis Court.
The man was transported to the hospital with a non-life threatening stab wound to his upper body.
Police say the victim and several other people were at the home when an argument ensued. The victim was then allegedly robbed of his money and stabbed by 30-year-old Tiffany Elizabeth Sanders of the 400 block of South Trellis Court.
Sanders has been charged with Robbery and Malicious Wounding.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call