Woman arrested after early-morning robbery and stabbing in Newport News
Newport News, Virginia – A woman has been arrested after an early-morning stabbing and robbery in the of Warwick Boulevard and Hickory Point Boulevard in Newport News.
A 41 year-old man told police he had been robbed and stabbed in a home in the 400 block of South Trellis Court.
The man was transported to the hospital with a non-life threatening stab wound to his upper body.
Police say the victim and several other people were at the home when an argument ensued. The victim was then allegedly robbed of his money and stabbed by 30-year-old Tiffany Elizabeth Sanders of the 400 block of South Trellis Court.
Sanders has been charged with Robbery and Malicious Wounding.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen