UPDATE: Road work continues on southbound Battlefield Blvd.
UPDATE: The right-hand lane on southbound Battlefield Boulevard just north of the Great Bridge Bridge will close again today (Thursday) from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. to continue road restoration following yesterday’s emergency water main repairs. If road restoration takes longer than expected, southbound traffic will shift into the center lane, providing two southbound lanes for the evening commute.
The right-hand lane on southbound Battlefield Boulevard just north of the Great Bridge Bridge is closed for an emergency water main repair.
The closure is expected to last the rest of the day on Wednesday, August 21, 2013.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!