Major Todd A. Miller
Today we honor Major Todd A. Miller.
He enlisted in the Air Force as a broadcaster in 1995.
He worked at Langley Air Force base for a while — then he was selected for officer training in 2000 while stationed at March Air Force Base in Riverside, California.
He was commissioned in 2001 as an intercontinental ballistic missiles launch officer.
Major Miller is currently attending the Joint Forces Staff College — assigned to the defense threat reduction agency at Fort Belvoir.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket