Major Todd A. Miller
Today we honor Major Todd A. Miller.
He enlisted in the Air Force as a broadcaster in 1995.
He worked at Langley Air Force base for a while — then he was selected for officer training in 2000 while stationed at March Air Force Base in Riverside, California.
He was commissioned in 2001 as an intercontinental ballistic missiles launch officer.
Major Miller is currently attending the Joint Forces Staff College — assigned to the defense threat reduction agency at Fort Belvoir.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home