Tides lose at Columbus
Columbus, Oh. – Tonight, Norfolk couldn’t keep the win streak alive. Columbus would get on the board first in the third to go up one nothing. Then, Matt LaPorta would knock one out of the park in left field for another couple of runs.
Norfolk would get on the board with a homer by Jonathan Schoop, making it his eighth homer of the season. That’s where the Tides would stay, though, as the Clippers would clinch it four to two.
(Courtesy: International League)
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home