Traffic delays on the Peninsula
Westbound on I-64 at mile marker 253 in Newport News. Two lanes closed and delays expected until 6:00pm
James City Co. – Accidents on I-64 are causing delays both east and westbound.
VDOT is reporting an accident at MM 247 in James City Co. Two lanes are closed and as of 4:22 p.m. the delay is about one mile.
There is also an accident westbound on I-64 at MM249 in Newport News. Two lanes are closed and delays are about five miles.
Earlier, traffic In York Co. was backed up at Mile Marker 240 near Colonial Pkwy because of a traffic crash. That has since cleared.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery