EJ Manuel out rest of preseason
EJ Manuel, the Bayside High grad and Buffalo Bills quarterback, is out the rest of preseason after an MRI revealed swelling in his left knee. He is scheduled to have a minor procedure and will then be reevaluated before regular season play.
Veteran Kevin Kolb is set to start in Buffalo’s next matchup against the Washington Redskins.
Manuel did play the entire third quarter Friday, when the team took on the Minnesota Vikings. He completed 10 of 12 passes for 92 yards and a touchdown.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach