EJ Manuel out rest of preseason
EJ Manuel, the Bayside High grad and Buffalo Bills quarterback, is out the rest of preseason after an MRI revealed swelling in his left knee. He is scheduled to have a minor procedure and will then be reevaluated before regular season play.
Veteran Kevin Kolb is set to start in Buffalo’s next matchup against the Washington Redskins.
Manuel did play the entire third quarter Friday, when the team took on the Minnesota Vikings. He completed 10 of 12 passes for 92 yards and a touchdown.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom