EJ Manuel out rest of preseason
EJ Manuel, the Bayside High grad and Buffalo Bills quarterback, is out the rest of preseason after an MRI revealed swelling in his left knee. He is scheduled to have a minor procedure and will then be reevaluated before regular season play.
Veteran Kevin Kolb is set to start in Buffalo’s next matchup against the Washington Redskins.
Manuel did play the entire third quarter Friday, when the team took on the Minnesota Vikings. He completed 10 of 12 passes for 92 yards and a touchdown.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- UPDATE: Bonner Bridge closes over safety concerns
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says