Top 5 useless parenting items
Kristen Crowley and Mommy Blogger Jenny Schoberl join us for today’s Parents’ Corner.
Today, Kristen and Jenny are talking about the top five most useless parenting items: baby registry items that are a waste of money!
Jenny Schoberl, dubbed the Howard Stern of Mommy Blogging, is back with her blunt and extremely funny take on parenting. She is not afraid to say what she thinks – and this week, she polled her mommy friends and came up with a list of items that are a waste of money.
Here is Jenny’s list of the top five most useless mommy/daddy devices:
5. Peepee Teepee
4. Fabric diaper sorter
3. Bottle warmer
2. Wipes warmer
1. Diaper Genie
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth