City council approves new curfew for minors in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – The Hampton City Council unanimously approved a new curfew for minors.
Now teens between 14 and 18 years old will have to be off the streets by 11 at night.
People 14 and under have to be home by ten.
This comes as the city fights a recent wave of violence.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million