City council approves new curfew for minors in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – The Hampton City Council unanimously approved a new curfew for minors.
Now teens between 14 and 18 years old will have to be off the streets by 11 at night.
People 14 and under have to be home by ten.
This comes as the city fights a recent wave of violence.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!