Light-up frog, duck toys recalled due to choking hazard
Toysmith, of Sumner, Washington, has recalled about 30,000 light-up frog toys and ducks due to a choking hazard, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The metal conductor pin on the bottom of the toys can come out, posing a choking hazard.
This recall includes light-up soft plastic toy frogs and ducks. The toys light up when the sensors on the bottom of the product are touched or placed in water. The frog comes in green and the ducks come in yellow, pink, and clear. The toys are approximately 2.25 inches in length and 1.5 inches in height. There is a round tag attached to the product with the UPC number 2424 5159.
No injuries have been reported.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled products, put them away from children, and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News