U.S. Marshals looking for man wanted for Hampton murder
The U.S. Marshals are looking for a man wanted for murder in the city of Hampton.
Jihad Ramadan is a 6’1” black male who weighs approximately 250 pounds and has very short hair.
It is believed that Ramadan fled the Hampton Roads area after the murder and may be hiding out in New Rochelle, New York.
At the time of the murder, Ramadan was a student at Hampton University, as was the victim.
Ramadan has no criminal history aside from the murder charge.
A member of the public should never attempt to approach, or apprehend a fugitive. Ramadan should be considered armed and dangerous. If information is available or Ramadan is seen, please call the United States Marshals Service at (757) 955-6821.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested