Kids furniture recalled due to lead paint violation
Ladybug Camp Chair; CPSC.gov
Far East Brokers and Consultants Inc. has recalled 14,000 ladybug-themed kids’ outdoor chairs due to excessive levels of lead, according to CPSC.gov.
The red surface paint on the furniture contains excessive levels of lead, a violation of the federal lead paint standard.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million