Kids furniture recalled due to lead paint violation
Ladybug Camp Chair; CPSC.gov
Far East Brokers and Consultants Inc. has recalled 14,000 ladybug-themed kids’ outdoor chairs due to excessive levels of lead, according to CPSC.gov.
The red surface paint on the furniture contains excessive levels of lead, a violation of the federal lead paint standard.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket