Strong storms move through Hampton Roads
Hampton Roads, Va. - Heavy rain and strong thunderstorms will continue moving through portions of the NewsChannel 3 viewing area on this late Thursday tonight as a cold front sweeps through. These storms have had a history of producing gusty winds and frequent cloud-to-ground lightning.
The biggest threat from these storms will be from heavy rain. Minor flooding can be expected. Please do not drive through a flooded street.
You can track this rainy weather with the NewsChannel 3 Interactive Radar. Click here: http://wtkr.com/weather/maps-and-radar/interactive-radar/
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested