Strong storms move through Hampton Roads
Hampton Roads, Va. - Heavy rain and strong thunderstorms will continue moving through portions of the NewsChannel 3 viewing area on this late Thursday tonight as a cold front sweeps through. These storms have had a history of producing gusty winds and frequent cloud-to-ground lightning.
The biggest threat from these storms will be from heavy rain. Minor flooding can be expected. Please do not drive through a flooded street.
You can track this rainy weather with the NewsChannel 3 Interactive Radar. Click here: http://wtkr.com/weather/maps-and-radar/interactive-radar/
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains