Strong storms move through Hampton Roads
Hampton Roads, Va. - Heavy rain and strong thunderstorms will continue moving through portions of the NewsChannel 3 viewing area on this late Thursday tonight as a cold front sweeps through. These storms have had a history of producing gusty winds and frequent cloud-to-ground lightning.
The biggest threat from these storms will be from heavy rain. Minor flooding can be expected. Please do not drive through a flooded street.
You can track this rainy weather with the NewsChannel 3 Interactive Radar. Click here: http://wtkr.com/weather/maps-and-radar/interactive-radar/
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place