Lane shift on Princess Anne Rd. near Dam Neck Rd. rescheduled
UPDATE: Due to utility delays, the lane shift scheduled below on Monday, August 5 for Princess Anne Road has been changed to Saturday, August 10, 2013.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Works has announced a lane shift for traffic on Monday, August 5, 2013, on Princess Anne Road between Dam Neck Road and Nimmo Parkway.
Crews will shift eastbound and westbound vehicular traffic to the outermost lanes so that crews can complete work in the median area. The work is part of the Princess Anne IV – CIP construction project.
Message boards are currently in place advising motorists of the upcoming change, and police officers will be present to help direct traffic.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury