Lane shift on Princess Anne Rd. near Dam Neck Rd. rescheduled
UPDATE: Due to utility delays, the lane shift scheduled below on Monday, August 5 for Princess Anne Road has been changed to Saturday, August 10, 2013.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Works has announced a lane shift for traffic on Monday, August 5, 2013, on Princess Anne Road between Dam Neck Road and Nimmo Parkway.
Crews will shift eastbound and westbound vehicular traffic to the outermost lanes so that crews can complete work in the median area. The work is part of the Princess Anne IV – CIP construction project.
Message boards are currently in place advising motorists of the upcoming change, and police officers will be present to help direct traffic.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen