Today we honor a father and son duo.
Master chief Fire Controlman James W. Coker III– on the right — served thirty years in the Navy.
He finished his career on board the USS Mahan DDG-72 in 2005.
With him — on the left, his son Ensign Isiah Coker.
He’s a recent graduate of Virginia Military Institute with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
News channel three thanks you for your service.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket