Voice of the Redskins: DE Jarvis Jenkins suspended for PEDs
Washington Redskins defensive end Jarvis Jenkins will be suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing substances, the NFL announced Friday.
In a statement, Jenkins said he was “shocked and confused” by the ruling.
“It’s an obscure substance that I’ve never even heard of, and I still don’t know how it got into my body,” Jenkins said. “My only guess is that it came from one of the supplements I was taking around the time of the test, even though none of them listed anything banned.”
Jenkins will be eligible to return to the Redskins’ active roster Monday, Sept. 30.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean