Portable gas generators recalled due to fire, burn hazards
Subaru Portable Gasoline Generators have been recalled by Robin America due to fire and burn hazards, according to CPSC.gov.
Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed, the report says. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
The portable generators were recalled because the fuel tanks can leak, posing a fire or burn hazard.
About 4,100 units in the United States and 490 units in Canada have been recalled.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales