RG3 cleared to play at training camp
Robert Griffin III says he’s cleared by his doctor to participate in training camp, which means you can see him on the Richmond field this Thursday.
The Skins QB had surgery seven months ago to repair tears in two knee ligaments.
His doctor saw him twice last week and urged the team to clear him for practice.
He posted a Tweet Monday that reads, “Doctors cleared me to practice. Coach is going to ease me in. Thank you for your support & see you in Richmond.”
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'