RG3 cleared to play at training camp
Robert Griffin III says he’s cleared by his doctor to participate in training camp, which means you can see him on the Richmond field this Thursday.
The Skins QB had surgery seven months ago to repair tears in two knee ligaments.
His doctor saw him twice last week and urged the team to clear him for practice.
He posted a Tweet Monday that reads, “Doctors cleared me to practice. Coach is going to ease me in. Thank you for your support & see you in Richmond.”
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge