RG3 cleared to play at training camp
Robert Griffin III says he’s cleared by his doctor to participate in training camp, which means you can see him on the Richmond field this Thursday.
The Skins QB had surgery seven months ago to repair tears in two knee ligaments.
His doctor saw him twice last week and urged the team to clear him for practice.
He posted a Tweet Monday that reads, “Doctors cleared me to practice. Coach is going to ease me in. Thank you for your support & see you in Richmond.”
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it