New trend in health care for children
More parents are taking their children to retail health clinics in addition to their regular pediatrician.
A new study from Washington University finds parents use the clinics, which are usually located in chain drugstores, because they are convenient, especially on nights and weekends.
Most visits are for sore throats, ear infections, and colds.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales