Facility coming soon to Virginia Beach for adults with intellectual disabilities
Virginia Beach, Va. – An area non-profit is one step closer to their dream of building a residential community for adults with intellectual disabilities.
On Sunday, Vanguard Landing announced where the facility will be located.
The 75 acre piece of land the non-profit has chosen is off of Princess Anne Road near Sandbridge Road.
Along with residential housing – there’s a lot planned for the site – including shops where residents can work and a therapeutic horseback riding program.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested