VB Piranhas lose in Northeastern Conference final
Virginia Beach, Va. – The Piranhas took the field for the biggest game of the season on Friday night.
Playing Washington at the SportsPlex in the Northeastern Conference final, the game remained scoreless for the first 45 minutes of play.
In the final minute of the first half, Piranhas midfielder Esther Anyanwu scored to put the team up 1-0 going into halftime.
But in the end, it was Washington who would go on to clinch the Northeastern final 2-1.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales