VB Piranhas lose in Northeastern Conference final
Virginia Beach, Va. – The Piranhas took the field for the biggest game of the season on Friday night.
Playing Washington at the SportsPlex in the Northeastern Conference final, the game remained scoreless for the first 45 minutes of play.
In the final minute of the first half, Piranhas midfielder Esther Anyanwu scored to put the team up 1-0 going into halftime.
But in the end, it was Washington who would go on to clinch the Northeastern final 2-1.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's