Web Extra: Veteran’s wife takes action in the battle against PTSD
A veteran sat down with NewsChannel 3′s Laurie Simmons and explained in detail his struggles with PTSD. His wife is now taking action to support other families dealing with this issue.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton