Threatening graffiti found on building in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. - A threatening graffiti message was written on a building near Military Circle in Norfolk.
A NewsChannel 3 viewer and fire rescue TV employee snapped pictures.
The message read, “1 arson everyday 4 Trayvon, No justice no peace.”
A few hours later, the graffiti was gone.
The owner of that building told NewsChannel 3 he rushed to cover it up.
He was told if he didn’t, he’d be fined by police.
No suspects have been identified.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen