Threatening graffiti found on building in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. - A threatening graffiti message was written on a building near Military Circle in Norfolk.
A NewsChannel 3 viewer and fire rescue TV employee snapped pictures.
The message read, “1 arson everyday 4 Trayvon, No justice no peace.”
A few hours later, the graffiti was gone.
The owner of that building told NewsChannel 3 he rushed to cover it up.
He was told if he didn’t, he’d be fined by police.
No suspects have been identified.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’