Threatening graffiti found on building in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. - A threatening graffiti message was written on a building near Military Circle in Norfolk.
A NewsChannel 3 viewer and fire rescue TV employee snapped pictures.
The message read, “1 arson everyday 4 Trayvon, No justice no peace.”
A few hours later, the graffiti was gone.
The owner of that building told NewsChannel 3 he rushed to cover it up.
He was told if he didn’t, he’d be fined by police.
No suspects have been identified.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket