Man faces meth, explosive charges after arrest in Norfolk park
Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk police raided a suspected meth lab in Tarrallton Park early Thursday morning.
Investigators and hazmat crews removed items from a pickup truck parked in the back of park, which is behind Tarrallton elementary school.
Norfolk police charged Johnathan Jacobsen with possession of meth and precursors to manufacture meth.
The Norfolk fire marshal’s office has charged Jacobsen with manufacturing an explosive device as part of the meth manufacturing.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'