Man faces meth, explosive charges after arrest in Norfolk park
Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk police raided a suspected meth lab in Tarrallton Park early Thursday morning.
Investigators and hazmat crews removed items from a pickup truck parked in the back of park, which is behind Tarrallton elementary school.
Norfolk police charged Johnathan Jacobsen with possession of meth and precursors to manufacture meth.
The Norfolk fire marshal’s office has charged Jacobsen with manufacturing an explosive device as part of the meth manufacturing.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation