Person wanted for cell phone theft in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – A person is wanted in Chesapeake for stealing a cell phone, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened on Tuesday, July 9, 2013. A woman was inside a Chinese restaurant located in the 1800 block of Liberty Street and accidentally left her cell phone on the counter before leaving, police say. When she returned to retrieve it, it was gone.
The person pictured in photograph #1 (suspect) was caught on surveillance camera taking the phone. The suspect was seen on camera talking with the person pictured in photograph #2 (person of interest).
If anyone has information regarding the identity of these individuals they are encouraged to call, text, or submit an online tip to the Chesapeake Crime Line.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.Submit Your Photo
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales