‘Honey Boo Boo’ vs. ‘Cake Boss’ on ‘Family Feud’
By Alan Duke
(CNN) — The cast of characters on TLC’s reality show “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” face off with that network’s “Cake Boss” crew on “Family Feud.”
Alana Thompson (the child better known as Honey Boo Boo), her mother (Mama June Shannon) and Sugar Bear (Mike Thompson) are expected to compete against “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro and regulars from his show. Money for their favorite charities will be at stake.
Comedian Steve Harvey will host the episode, which will be recorded at the Atlanta Civic Center Monday. It is set to air on the syndicated game show’s new season, which starts in September.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton