Dead dolphin washes up on Ocean View beach
Norfolk, Va. – Crews responded after a deceased dolphin washed up onto Ocean View Beach on Wednesday.
The city has now secured the dolphin and the stranding team will pick it up on Thursday morning.
The stranding team has responded to over 40 stranded dolphins this year they tell NewsChannel 3.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down