Dead dolphin washes up on Ocean View beach
Norfolk, Va. – Crews responded after a deceased dolphin washed up onto Ocean View Beach on Wednesday.
The city has now secured the dolphin and the stranding team will pick it up on Thursday morning.
The stranding team has responded to over 40 stranded dolphins this year they tell NewsChannel 3.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million