Do you want to lose weight? Well, we want to lose an entire staff member!
Hey everybody! Are you ready to GET FIT? I know that after baby number two I am ready to get back into my work clothes and shed this baby weight! We all have personal health goals out there and we are challenging you the viewers to join us in this free fitness challenge. Tune in on Monday morning on WGNT for Move It Monday as nutritionist and personal trainer Jim White gets us started on a quest to lose an entire staff member in just 12 weeks!
Our on air staff will begin working as a team to lose over 100 lbs and achieve our own personal fitness goals. Jim White Fitness & Nutrition Studios will be providing on air and online nutrition plans, workouts, and motivation for ALL of us. So put down the candy bar and dust of your sneakers because this will be an amazing opportunity for a total body transformation with expert advice and team motivation. The WTKR News Channel 3 team is going to GET FIT and at the end of the 12 weeks we will pick a viewer who achieved their goals and load them up with some great prizes (no not a snickers bar!). I know I am beyond ready and I will be posting my dreaded before photos on this page with my personal weight loss goals to get back to where I was before baby! Let the salads begin!
Get Fit! Kristen Crowley
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'