Police identify victims of fatal accident in York County
York County, Va – According to State Police, a single vehicle accident occurred shortly before 3:00 a.m. Saturday on Route 134 (Hampton Highway) in York County.
Police say Ozziyel Qinah Nunnally, 24, of Hampton was driving a 2005 Pontiac northbound when he lost control and ran off the road hitting several trees.
Nunnally and the back seat passenger, Seaman Christopher Allen Belger, 25, of Rancho Cucamonga, California, were killed instantly.
The front seat passenger, Seaman Juan Luis Zaval-Alcaraz of Norfolk was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say alcohol and speed were factors in the accident.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales