Police identify victims of fatal accident in York County
York County, Va – According to State Police, a single vehicle accident occurred shortly before 3:00 a.m. Saturday on Route 134 (Hampton Highway) in York County.
Police say Ozziyel Qinah Nunnally, 24, of Hampton was driving a 2005 Pontiac northbound when he lost control and ran off the road hitting several trees.
Nunnally and the back seat passenger, Seaman Christopher Allen Belger, 25, of Rancho Cucamonga, California, were killed instantly.
The front seat passenger, Seaman Juan Luis Zaval-Alcaraz of Norfolk was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say alcohol and speed were factors in the accident.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury