Tennessee doctor diagnoses patient with ‘Ghetto Booty’
Jackson, TN – A woman in Tennessee went to see her doctor about back pain and he gave her a diagnosis she was not expecting.
According to WREG.com, the doctor told her she had “Ghetto Booty.”
Terry Ragland, the patient, says this is the first time she has seen this particular doctor although she has been to this doctor’s office before.
Ragland told an officer manager about the incident and the manager apologized. She even received a letter from Dr. Timothy Sweo but that seemed to make matters even worse Ragland says.
She says in the letter, the doctor told her he was trying to explain her condition “lumbar lordosis” in a ‘less technical way.’
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen